Tuesday, October 18, 2011

One Season Ends and Another Begins

I've been on a bit of an extended summer break.

In June my husband and I moved from Pasadena to Orange County to be closer to work. Though we absolutely loved Pasadena, our new home allowed us the living space and lifestyle to expand our family- something we've been wanting to do for a long long time!

Shortly after our move, we adopted a shepherd mix puppy and named him Koda.

photo.JPG

We've spent the last few months exploring our new neighborhood with our little guy. I've loved getting outside and enjoying everything that our new home has to offer. I've been doing a lot of hiking, camping and spending time at nearby beaches with my husband and pup.

photo.JPG
photo.JPG
photo.JPG

As a result of all of these exciting changes I've gotten out of sync with my running and healthy eating routine. So, although it is in the mid-70s here in Southern California, I'm officially ending my summer break and getting back in gear.

Today's Question: What activities kept you moving this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment